USA Betting Sites
To speak about online betting in the USA, then we see a rather dismal picture here.
Of course, there is a definite relaxation in the prohibition policies in several states, and there are even special gaming zones, such as Las Vegas and Atlantic City.
However, the overall situation in the country still isn't properly regulated.
In regard to the legislative ban on Sportsbook activity in the country, sports betting fans are quite limited in their selection and are forced to search for suitable Betting Sites.
The list of these websites for the US is not as long as many would like. On the other hand, they are often specialized Sportsbooks, operating specifically for the American market. This means that their primary focus is purely on popular American sports.
Parimatch is the world's top betting site that accepts US players.
You can find the full list of these Betting Sites on this page.
- Bovada - 867
- BetOnline - 942
- Intertops - 3,245
- SportsBetting - 3,777
- Bookmaker - 6,203
- HeritageSports - 10,636
- BetBoro - 13,665
- American Football
- Ice Hockey
- UFC, MMA
- Popular payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB, MoneyGram, Money Order, Western Union, Bitcoin
- Currency: $ (US Dollar / USD)
Top 10 USA Betting Sites(Rank in Country | Percent of US Visitors)
Rank in Country: 3,777
Percent of Visitors: 92.4%
6. Heritage Sports
Rank in Country: 10,636
Percent of Visitors: 86.3%
Rank in Country: 23,069
Percent of Visitors: 80.4%
Rank in Country: -
Percent of Visitors: 93.5%
Is online Sports Betting legal in the USA?
To better understand the situation, a few explanations on this topic are in order.
1. Accountability of US Gamblers:
- Gamblers may freely place bets on sports with offshore online sportsbooks, as they cannot legally be held responsible for such actions.
- There is not a single incidence of prosecuting gamblers for placing bets online.
2. Accountability of Betting Companies:
- In some cases, the authorities of a country try to hinder the business of betting sites that accept gamblers from that government's territory.
- Nevertheless, there are a number of offshore companies that operate legally under licenses in their jurisdictions. They have been taking bets and paying out winnings to gamblers from the United States for decades.
How many locals participate in Sports Betting?
Bans are in place, but US gamblers continue to find loopholes and niches to satisfy their sports betting needs.
According to unofficial data, up to nearly 30 million Americans make bets with offshore online sportsbooks. For all we know, this figure may actually be even larger.
Which kinds of Sports Betting are popular in the USA?
The primary US sports betting markets have are and have always been for American Football, Basketball and Baseball.
With this context, a curious fact should be noted.
For the last several years, local gamblers have been searching for the phrase, "online soccer betting in the USA".
And this is quite telling.
First and foremost, it says that football's (or in this case, "soccer's") influence as a sport and as a type of betting is expanding, even to those countries where it had recently been considered dead last.